Day 2: Pray for someone in your community.
Pray for someone in your community. This can be someone that you know, or someone that you just know of that might need extra prayer. We all need extra prayer, right?
- GOD’S LOVE will be made known to those in this home through the actions and words of Believers who live in our community.
- GOD’S SALVATION for each person in the home who is not in a relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- GOD’S PROTECTION upon the family and each person living in the home from any emotional, relational or physical harm.
- GOD’S RESTORATION in a relationship that is in conflict and in need of forgiveness, grace and reconciliation.
- GOD’S HEALING on anyone who suffers from physical or emotional concerns.
- GOD’S PROVISION of energy, time and resources for the needs of those who in live in the home.
- GOD’S BLESSING upon those who are a Godly influence in their homes and community.
PCUSA suggested readings for Daily Readings in Lent Lectionary Year A
Just joining us? See the entire list of the 40 Days here